Krud Kutter Red Clay Stain Remover Spray is a unique formula that removes red clay stains from concrete, stucco, brick, CMU block, and pavers.
Reason to use:
- Earth-friendly: It is an eco-friendly product that does not cause air, water, and land pollution.
- Easy and safe: A lot of clothing is discarded due to stains or damage caused by removing stains. Krud kutter clay stains removal is both a safe and effective method of removing stains.
- Excludes: This product does not contain petroleum solvents, bleach, or ammonia.
- Versatile: It is also great for carpet cleaning.
✔ An easy-to-use formula
✔ Suitable for fabrics
✔ A superior cleaner for removing stubborn red clay stains from concrete
✔ Ideal for areas of the country where red clay is a problem
✔ Color-safe for fabrics and carpets.
✔ Cleaning time: 3-5 minutes
- It contains small particles that easily get into fabrics while protecting the fabric at the same time.
- This eco-friendly product helps remove the heavy acids from brick stains.
- A must-have product for removing stubborn clay stains from shoes and fabrics.
Volume: Available in 320z
Recommend use: On brick, concrete, stucco, vinyl & aluminum siding, plastic,
fiberglass, linoleum, fabrics such as cotton, linen & polyester, carpet & upholstery, tennis shoes.
How to use:
Step 1. Allow the clay stain to dry.
Step 2. Then Scrape as much of it off as you can.
Step 3. Pre-treat the stain by spraying the solution.
Step 4. After treating the stain, wash the garment.
Step 5. For other affected surfaces use a damp white cloth and cold water to carefully rinse the treated area.
Step 6. Let it dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.