Krud Kuter Gloss-Off Prepaint Surface Preparation is ideal for cleaning dirt, oil, grease, and other contaminants from wood and metal under refinishing. It also eliminates the need for sanding before recoating.
Reason to use:
- Earth-friendly: It is an eco-friendly product that does not cause air, water, and land pollution.
- Covers the tiniest spaces: It is useful when you want to reach small areas you couldn't reach with regular sandpaper.
- Gets the job done faster: Sanding is a time-consuming process. It could take all day. The benefit of de-glossing over sanding is that it saves your time since it is so easy to use.
- This simplifies the process: A smooth finish is destroyed by this technique so that paint and other surface coating fluids can easily adhere to it.
✔ Focuses on dulling old finishes
✔ Prevents sanding in some instances before painting
✔ Enhances paint adhesion and bond formation.
✔ Its thick consistency produces good adhesion to some extent.
✔ Reduction in coating consumption
✔ Processing time: 30 minutes
- It helps dull any old paint, gloss, or varnish, making the area ready for a new coat of paint or varnish, and helps bond the new finish so that it won't chip off.
- It is a fast, convenient, and mess-free alternative to sanding, and it is an excellent tool for preparing surfaces for painting and improving the adhesion of new finishes to older ones.
- It is a water-based, biodegradable formula that works well on paint, varnish, enamel, and stain, and is useful when refinishing cabinets, wood moldings or doors.
Volume: Available in 1gallon
Recommend use: On kitchen cabinets, wood moldings and door facings.
How to use:
Step 1. Always test on an hidden area first.
Step 2. Clean the surface.
Step 3. Apply the liquid de-glosser.
Step 4. Wipe the surface.
Step 5. Let it dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.