Krud Kutter Instant Carpet Stain Remover Plus Deodorizer is a carpet cleaner that banishes stubborn carpet stains in a matter of minutes.
Reason to use:
- Earth-friendly: It is an eco-friendly product that does not cause air, water, and land pollution.
- Powerful professional formula: Krud Kutter Carpet Stain Remover will completely revive your carpet and remove stubborn and everyday stains. Enjoy clean carpets that look (and smell!) amazing with a little help.
- Kills odor: This unique formula contains Odor Control Technology to remove odors, and helps prevent your pets from 'going back to the same spot again.
- pH balanced: The pH-balanced formula keeps the fibers of the carpet soft and new while cleaning and refreshing it thoroughly. Gentle on hands and skin. Biodegradable and environment-friendly.
✔ Vanish stains and banish odors instantly
✔ No white after-use patches on the carpet
✔ Best for spot stain removal and carpet cleaning machines
✔ Reduces carpet discoloration due to sodium metasilicate component
✔ Odor Control Technology
✔ Pocket-friendly carpet cleaner that saves money up to 50%
- It effectively removes stains caused by grease, coffee, grass, and everyday dirt.
- It has a fresh mild scent to make your carpets smell as fresh and clean as they look.
- It contains specialty polymers that gives a curing property, making it easy to clean your carpets next time around.
Volume: Available in 32oz, 1gallon
Recommend use: On all carpets including nylon and synthetic carpets.
How To Use:
Step 1. Pick and test the product on a hidden area of the carpet, such as a corner or under furniture.
Step 2. Spray or sprinkle some of the cleaner onto the affected area.
Step 3. To clean certain stained spots and marks, apply a thin and even layer of cleaner to that particular spot.
Step 4. To clean the entire carpet, divide the carpet into three or four sections and clean one section at a time.
Step 5. Once the cleaner is on the carpet, let it sit for about 10 minutes.
Step 6. Use a carpet brush or other stiff-bristled brush to scrub the area where you’ve applied the cleaner. This will help push the cleaner deeper into the carpet and loosen dirt, debris and other particles that are lodged in the fibers of the carpet.
Step 7. Let it dry or vacuum if needed to dry faster.
Step 8. Rinse with normal water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.