Krud Kutter Parts Washer Cleaner/Degreaser is a solvent with high strength that rapidly breaks down grease, making it safe for use on metals, plastics, rubber, glass, and aluminum.
Reason to use:
- Earth-friendly: It is an eco-friendly product that does not cause air, water, and land pollution.
- Multi-purpose: This cleaning solution is ideal for cleaning greasy auto parts, tools, shop floors, industrial machinery, and commercial appliances.
- A useful resource: It can also be used in cleaning equipment such as power washers and ultrasonic tool cleaners as long as a rinse is discharged to wastewater treatment.
- Usage-safe: It is a safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents.
✔ Gets rid of greasy soils
✔ Multi-surface, high flashpoint, and no residue
✔ Featuring a powerful yet gentle bio-solvent formula
✔ Suitable for interior purpose
✔ A formula that is safe and biodegradable
✔ Fast, thorough, efficient breakdown of grease for easy water-safe surface cleaning
- Its powerful, water-based formula allows it to dissolve grease and grime from virtually any surface.
- It quickly removes tough grease and grime, and contains corrosion inhibitors to prevent flash rust.
Volume: Available in 1 gallon
Recommend use: On automotive and truck engines, tractors, forklifts, gears and chains, industrial machinery, power equipment, and other metal tools with heavy greasy soils & messes.
How To Use:
Step 1. For light to medium soils: Dilute the product 1 to 10 parts (12 oz. of concentrate to 1 gallon of water). Directly use the solution: Run full strength through a pressure washer or reservoir tank.
Step 2. Based on the number of parts to be cleaned, add cleaner to your container to the desired level.
Step 3. Allow drying.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.