- The Makita HR2631F is a 26 mm combination hammer developed from HR2611F with an enhanced operation-mode change lever.
- It is crafted from premium quality material to make it robust and long-lasting.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables to switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal. An ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- 40 different bit angle settings. Variable speed control by trigger. Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.