Rust-Oleum Rubberized Wet Roof Repair is a premium quality, heavily fibered, asphalt-based roof cement blended with penetrating oils and plasticizing agents that can be applied directly to cold, hot, wet, dry or underwater surfaces. Rubberized Wet Roof Repair can be used to repair and restore flashings and roofing defects such as blisters, cracks, and punctures. It can also be used to adhere new asphalt ply and modified bitumen membrane flashings or seal vents, shingles, skylights, and chimneys. Rubberized Wet Roof Repair resists sags and spreads easily in cold conditions.
- Excellent adhesion to cold, hot, wet, dry or underwater surfaces
- Permits immediate all-weather repairs
- Heavily fibered for increased durability and longevity
- Highly flexible to prevent cracking
- Sag resistant; ideal for vertical repairs
- 10 Year Warranty
- .9 Gallons
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.