- Spray paint craft foam without damage.
- Covers, protects and primes foam.
- Recommended for craft and floral foam.
ABOUT FOAM PRIMER
Rust-Oleum Specialty Foam Primer allows craft foam to be painted with aerosol paints without damage. Foam Primer covers, protects and primes foam to reduce melting when aerosol paint is applied on top. Foam Primer is recommended for craft and floral foam.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle.
- Don't spray in a drafty area. The atomized paint stream is fine and will drift in a breeze.
- Spray at least +10 inches from substrate to avoid damage.
- Spray in smooth, even, slow strokes for best coverage. Make multiple passes a few minutes apart to achieve a smooth, wet film on the substrate.
- 12 oz. Spray
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.