- Earth-friendly: It is an eco-friendly product that does not cause air, water, and land pollution.
- Simple and safe: Usually, waste paint is disposed of by draining them, which can pollute surface and groundwater, but with Krud Kutter waste paint hardener, the disposal of waste paint is very simple and safe.
- Suitable for all types of paint: Krud Kutter Hardener works perfectly on both water-based and oil-based paints
- Faster: The Krud Kutter waste paint hardener can harden 110 gallons of paint within a few minutes without much effort.
- This product can easily be used to dispose of latex paint or colorants spills.
- It is exceptionally easy to use. Just add crystals, stir them into the paint, and throw them away once they have dried.
- The removal and disposal of liquid paint is very easy with this non-toxic and non-flammable material.
How To Use:
Step 1. Directly add the contents of the package to the trashed paint.
Step 2. Stir the old paint and waste paint hardener well using a brush until hardened - approximately 10 minutes.
Step 3. Dispose of the hardened paint material according to local regulations.
Tip: You can add one cup of water to thick paint to make it easier to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.